*Call (816) 886-6256 if needing a tee time before opening hours.
You can play as a guest or create an account to better analyze your golf game. If you would like to create an account before your tee time, please go to https://portal.e6golf.com/login.
Safety Rules of Play
- Before you swing any clubs, check your surroundings (monitor, TV, wall, people, etc.) to ensure nothing is within your range of swing.
- Practice swings must be done inside of the hitting bay. Do not swing your club outside of the hitting bay.
- Only one person in a bay at a time unless during formal instruction.
- Be alert to where you stand or walk and stay out of someone’s swing path.
- After your turn swinging, please put the club back into the designated bag area or hand it over to the next player. Do not leave clubs lying on the floor (Trip hazard).
- No running starts when driving the golf ball (i.e. Happy Gilmore).
- You may bring your own clubs. Please make sure club faces are clean.
- No metal spikes or cleats.
- It takes approximately 1 hour per person playing to complete 18 holes once familiar with the system. We recommend booking extra time if it is your first time playing. Playing ability will also affect how long it will take you to complete your round.
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of time to check in.
- All parents or legal guardians with children are responsible for making sure that the above rules are enforced.
- Players are responsible for any willful damage to the golf simulator, or surrounding area.
- Throwing clubs is strictly prohibited.
- HAVE FUN!!!